Here are some simple checks you can do to test if you've got a problem with your line box socket.
1. Remove the two small screws on the faceplate.
2. Carefully take out the bottom half of the socket.
3. On the right-hand side, you should now be able to see the test socket.
4. Plug a corded phone you know works properly into the test socket.
5. If the phone works normally then your internal wiring or equipment is faulty.
If your phone works normally in the test socket:
Check each piece of equipment in your test socket. Anything that doesn't work is likely to be faulty.
If each piece of equipment works in the test socket, try a corded phone in each extension socket.
If your phone doesn't work in the test socket:
Try another corded phone in the test socket to be sure it's not your equipment.
- If it's still not working, your line is probably faulty and you will need to raise this with the DV02 support team.