1. On Start, swipe left to the App list, select Settings and then select Email + accounts.
2. Select Add an account > Outlook.
3. Enter your email address and password and select Sign in. Windows Phone will try to set up your email account automatically. If setup completes successfully, skip to step 7.
4. If you see the message “Check your information and try again. You may have mistyped your password.”, verify that you entered the correct email address and password. At this stage, you don’t need to specify any values for Username and Domain. Select Sign in. If setup completes successfully, skip to step 7.
5. If your email account can't be set up automatically, you’ll see the message, “We couldn’t find your settings”. Select Advanced. You'll need to enter the following information:
a. Email address This is your full email address, for example firstname.lastname@example.org.
b. Password This is the password for your email account.
c. Username This is your full email address, for example email@example.com.
d. Domain This is the part of your email address after the @ sign, for example dv02.co.uk.
e. Server For instructions for finding your server name, see the “Finding the Server Name” section below.
f. Select Show all settings and make sure the Server requires encrypted (SSL) connection box is selected.
6. Select Sign in.
7. Select OK if Exchange ActiveSync asks you to enforce policies or set a password.